[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] GSAC Update! - NAMI Walk

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Mon May 5 13:50:27 EDT 2014

Greetings,

Thank you for your support through the NAMI fundraising drive. We are a couple of days away and here is the information you will need.

Date: May, 10th, 2014
Time: Walk starts 10:00 am
Location: South Street Seaport
Meeting time: Our team will meet 9:30am at the registration area. This location was selected because we have to pass through the registration area, although we have already registered on line. From here the wonderful volunteers of Nami would direct us to where we can gather as a group before the walk starts.

Registration and Donation Link: http://namiwalks.nami.org/LIUGSAC

If the link does not work please search for the team LIUGSAC, sometimes there are system glitches!
Again I thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you there!

Here is my number 917-293-6094<tel:917-293-6094>, so you can have it available on the day if you need to contact me.
Best Regards,
Michelle Taylor-Russell
Vice President, The Graduate Students Association of Counseling
Change begins with us!