[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Even if you cannot join us at the walk...

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Fri May 2 09:20:54 EDT 2014

Please consider supporting TEAM GSAC at the NAMI walk.  We are at 88% of our goal and are set to take part in this wonderful mental health advocacy opportunity, Saturday, May 10.  For those wanting to join, please do and if you are not able to physically be there perhaps support by donation could be a way to contribute. See the message below from GSAC Vice President, Michelle Taylor-Russell.

Thank you,

Dr. Williams

Greetings,

I am happy to announce, that TEAM GSAC has met 88. % of their goal. I am so proud of my future counselors in making a difference and helping persons who are faced with the stigma of mental illness. Let's keep our fundraising efforts going, lets exceed our goal. If you are unable to walk don't hesitate to donate to your TEAM!. Remember Change begins with us!. Let's live that change.

For those of you with envelopes fill them up, for those of you with cards don't let them make your wallet bulky, give them away. Let others know that here at GSAC we care about community. Encourage a friend to walk today.

Remember walk day is 8 days away. Visit us at www.namiwalks.org/LIUGSAC<http://www.namiwalks.org/LIUGSAC>. And as always your support is appreciated. I appreciate you!

Best Regards
Michelle Taylor-Russell