[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] E-Portfolios: What You Need To Know

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu May 1 13:35:52 EDT 2014

Dear students,

Attached to this email, you will find instructions for creating and submitting your E-Portfolio.  As you know, this is a graduation requirement for most of you and complete E-Portfolios will be due based on the following timeline:

Application submitted for                                        E-Portfolio Submission Deadline
May Degree                                                                October 1
September Degree                                                       March 1
January Degree                                                           June 1

Those of you who had 25 credits or more at the beginning of the Fall 2013 semester (I.e. after summer 2013 grades were posted) have the option of either completing an E-Portfolio or taking the Counseling Comprehensive Exam.  If you are a student with that option and have decided to complete an E-Portfolio, please complete the attached E-Portfolio Opt-In form and submit to me by July 1, 2014 so we can provide you with an E-Portfolio account.

Lastly, all of this information will be in the new Counseling Handbook, which will be available this fall.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Take care,