[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall practicum or internship experience at Riker's Island!

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:13:05 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

I have just returned from a great site visit at Riker's Island.

All students who are interested in a practicum or internship site working with this population and the department of corrections, please email me your resume and cover letter.

Specifically, you will be able to gain experience running groups and individual sessions with female inmates who also have a history of substance abuse.

For more information on Riker's Island, please visit: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doc/html/home/home.shtml

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]