[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall 2014 Class Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:48:58 EDT 2014

Dear students,

Classes for the Fall 2014 semester are quickly filling-get your seat today!  Register online via your my.liu.edu accounts or contact me to register in person.  I've attached our online registration guide for your review.

*If you are awaiting approval to register for fieldwork, I encourage you to enroll in any additional classes you planned on taking so as to save your spot!  If you have any questions, please contact me.