[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Open House-June 11th!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:05:28 EDT 2014

Dear students,

EARN YOUR MASTER'S DEGREE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE.

LIU Brooklyn School of Education<http://liu.edu/brooklyn/soe>
Graduate Open House
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
4 - 6:30 p.m.
9 Hanover Place | Brooklyn, NY 11201

How do you see yourself? As a teacher, counselor, psychologist, or leader? Attend the School of Education Graduate Open House and find out how you can make a difference. Children and family are welcome!

  *   Speak with representatives from our Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Department and Counseling and School Psychology Department.
  *   Meet with current students, staff, and faculty.
  *   Learn about our graduate degree programs and the many support services we offer.

RSVP TODAY!<https://apply.liu.edu/event/?cid=!*CID*!&landingCommunicationId=!*LANDID*!&communicationId=!*SUBMITID*!&templateId=!*THANKYOUID*!&campus=B&event=!*EVENTID*!&rsvpId=!*RSVPID*!>

The School of Education offers graduate degree programs in: Adolescence Education • Applied Behavior Analysis • Bilingual Education • Childhood and Early Childhood Education • Educational Leadership • Mental Health Counseling • Marriage and Family Therapy • School Counseling • School Psychology • Special Education • Teaching English as a Second Language

Contact us at 718-488-1011 or bkln-admissionsevents at liu.edu<mailto:bkln-admissionsevents at liu.edu?subject=School%20of%20Education%20Graduate%20Open%20House> for more information. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

LIU Brooklyn Graduate Admissions Office

Directions<http://liu.edu/Brooklyn/About/Visit/Location> | Campus Map<http://liu.edu/Brooklyn/About/Visit/Campus-Map>