[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] NYMHCA Counselor Educator Newsletter for Spring 2014

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:13:47 EST 2014

[cid:04a73528-8b4f-49aa-8e26-1970c58d664a at liunet.edu]
New York Mental Health Counselors Association

Dear Colleagues:

We hope that your spring semester has gotten off to a good start!  Attached you will find the Spring 2014 edition of our Counselor Educator Newsletter.  Also attached is our April 11-13th Convention registration brochure.  We have many exciting events planned that will interest students and assist them in becoming professionals in the field.

*A record number of students have already applied for one of the 4 Student Assistantships for the convention but the deadline is not until February 20th, so there is still time for those who still want to submit an application.  The students chosen will assist NYMHCA leaders and presenters in exchange for free convention registration, free hotel and free entry into all events.

We hope to see YOU in Albany in April!

New York Mental Health Counselors Association
1-800-4-NYMHCA
NYMHCA.org<http://nymhca.org/>