[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Tomorrow!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Jan 13 12:48:30 EST 2014

Dear students,

This is a last reminder for tomorrow's book reading!  You can still RSVP to me if you're interesting in the general book discussion/recording sessions.  We will be meeting in Pratt 251.  We hope to see you there!
The agenda for the evening will be the following:

Recording Session I: 4:30-5:15 pm
Brief Refreshment and Transition: 5:15-5:30 pm
Book Discussion: 5:30-7 pm.
Closing and Transition 7 -7:15 pm
Recording Session II: 7:15 – 8 pm
Information about bell hooks’, Teaching to Transgress can be found on various websites, and in bookstores and libraries. The following Goodread’s link is one option in which provides information about multiple sources for accessing the text (see http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27091.Teaching_to_Transgress).

Additionally, should you be curious about the author, a brief bio about her can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_hooks.

We look forward to your participation in this program.