[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Mental Health Counselor Career Readiness

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:20:56 EST 2014

Dear students,

This is a reminder for our Mental Health Counselor Career Readiness Seminar being held next Wednesday, March 5th from 5-6pm in HS 119.  If you haven't RSVP'd to me or Kathleen Prince, please do so as soon as possible.  We look forward to seeing you there!  Please see attached flyer for more information.

*Wednesday, March 5th: Mental Health Counselor Career Seminar 5-6pm, HS 119