[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] March Events: Reminder!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:20:48 EST 2014

Dear students,

This is a friendly reminder for the events we have planned for the month of March as well as an additional announcement for our April Ph.D. Seminar!  For more information on the latter, please see the attached flyer.  We hope to see you at the events below:

March

*Wednesday, March 5th: Mental Health Counselor Career Seminar 5-6pm, HS 119

*Friday, March 7th: GSAC meeting 6:30pm, Jonas Board Room

*Wednesday, March 19: Presentation from Parachute NYC (mental health agency) 4:30pm, HS 118

*Thursday, March 20th: Counseling Comprehensive Exam

*Friday, March 21st: GSAC meeting 6:30pm, Jonas Board Room

*Saturday, March 22nd: Child abuse and School Violence Prevention workshops, 9 Hanover Place

April

Thursday, April 7th: PH.D. Seminar 5-7pm, Location TBA