[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Rescheduled APA Workshop

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:47:23 EST 2014

Dear students,

Due to the inclement whether and campus closure, February 3 we have rescheduled the session to occur Tuesday, February 18 from 5-6 pm. The session will occur in room 1 at L303 which is located at 9 Hanover Place, on the third floor. Please RSVP with me as space is limited.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.

Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs

Department of Counseling and School Psychology

School of Education

Long Island University - Brooklyn

One University Plaza

227 Pratt Building