[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer Placement!

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Feb 6 12:32:47 EST 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Student,

Children of Promise is expanding their organization and interested in accepting about 5 of our practicum/internship students this summer!

Since their organization is expanding, I do not have the exact location of the new building, however, I was informed it will be about 7 blocks away from the current one which is located at 600 Lafayette Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11201

If you are interesting in a practicum or internship placement with Children of Promise this summer, please email your cover letter and resume to: Anna Morgan-Mullane (amullane at cpnyc.org<mailto:amullane at cpnyc.org>).

Please inform Ms. Morgan-Mullane when you plan on starting this summer, as she seemed more interested with students beginning in May.  Further, please make it clear to her if you are a practicum or internship student and when you plan on beginning and ending your placement with her so there is no confusion!

Summer sessions for practicum students are below:
(Session I: May 15th-June 30th and Session II: July 2nd-Aug16th).

Interns who are interested will be placed for the entire summer (May 15th-August 16th).

Please email me if you have any questions.