[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Application Deadline Approaching - Spring Graduate Assistantship Opportunities

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:47:41 EST 2014

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Dear Students,

Applications for spring 2015 graduate assistantship positions are being accepted from November 15 thru December 15.  All applications must be submitted directly to Dean Maria Vogelstein in M-306 (Metcalfe (Main) Building, room 306 /maria.vogelstein at liu.edu<mailto:maria.vogelstein at liu.edu>) and must be accompanied by a current resume and transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted and can be obtained through your MY.LIU account. You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in order to be considered for an assistantship.  The School of Education will not accept completed applications.

If you wish to apply for a position within the School of Education, you must indicate that preference on the application, where indicated. Students whose experience and availability match our needs
will be contacted for an interview. Please be sure to include your specific availability (days, times) on the application. Our office is not open on weekends.

Note: We often receive more applications than available positions and are unfortunately, unable to hire all students who apply. We encourage you to try again for the summer and fall semesters.

To apply, please log onto www.LIU.EDU/SFS<http://www.liu.edu/SFS>; click on Financial Aid; then click on Graduate Assistantships. You will be directed to a link on that page which will direct you to the GA application. The application has been revised from previous semesters, so please complete the one currently posted online.

Thank you.

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager / School of Education
Email – Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu>
Phone – 718.488.1055
Fax – 718. 488.3472
[cid:BE4C9309-A7F4-4586-8EA8-C1C3A4EA3602]

Please consider the environment before printing this email.[Description: cid:108461117 at 10082009-1DCB]