[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Agreement Forms

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:03:28 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who have a placement and plan on registering for practicum or internship this fall and have not yet handed in your agreement forms in order to be cleared to register, please email me ASAP.

Those of you who have already been in contact with me recently do not have to email me again.

There are many students who have taken practicum over the summer and who have not submitted internship I agreement forms for the fall.

Remember, you must submit an agreement form before every semester you plan on completing practicum or internship.

Email me if you have any questions.

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]