[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spanish speaking fall placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Aug 11 13:40:20 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a fall internship placement and speak Spanish fluently please let me know if you are interested in the placement below:

Roberto Clemente Center's Continuing Day Treatment Program
http://www.clementecenter.org/

This placement is looking for a student who can speak Spanish fluently and has availability on Wednesday's from 3-5PM for clinical supervision in addition to other days for clinical work.

If you are interested please email me with your email address and phone number so I can pass the information along to the clinical director.

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]