[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Brooklyn Tech Triangle U Enterepreneuship symposium

Kathleen Prince Kathleen.Prince at liu.edu
Thu Apr 24 15:07:43 EDT 2014

Dear Academic Deans,

Downtown Brooklyn Partnership in collaboration with LIU Brooklyn and neighboring colleges, companies and incubators, has begun their Tech Triangle U Entrepreneurship Symposium.  This is a week-long series of events to connect the technical, creative, and academic communities in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle.  Highlights of the week include a kick-off event featuring Etsy's Chad Dickerson, Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit, MakerBot's Bre Pettis, and Aaron Shapiro, CEO of Huge. The event flyer is attached and free registration is available through this link here<http://brooklyntechtriangle.com/tech-u/>.

To ensure the success of this event, each college or university is asked to encourage students, faculty, and associates of our community to attend.  All events are free and open to the public.  Please make every effort to get our students to attend, to support this is a worthwhile endeavor.

Thank you,

Gale Stevens Haynes, Esq.
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Legal Counsel

Karen S. Cowan
Executive Assistant to the Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Legal Counsel
LIU Brooklyn
1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, New York 11201
(718) 488-1242 *
(718) 780-4045 7
karen.cowan @liu.edu *