[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Veteran Resource Center - Grand Opening

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:33:44 EDT 2014

Dear students,

I am writing to announce the Grand Opening of LIU Brooklyn's Veteran Resource Center!  The Veteran Resource Center will be a space where our veteran students can receive the support and resources they need on campus.  I encourage you to attend the Grand Opening and check out what the Center will have to offer.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Veteran Resource Center (VRC)

Grand Opening!

Friday, April 25, 2014

1:00-3:00pm

Veterans Lounge – Conolly Hall (Res. Life Building, 2nd floor)