[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Student Evaluations

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Apr 3 12:45:29 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

The following email was recently sent out to your supervisors.  If your supervisor does not receive the evaluation form attached here, please provide it to him or her.  It will be your responsibility to obtain and return your evaluation to your professor directly.  If you have any questions please to not hesitate to ask.

Christina

Dear Mental Health Counseling Supervisors,

Thank you for your work with the LIU Counseling Program practicum and/or internship students during this spring semester. Our students gain so much from their experiences at your site and we are very grateful for the time you have taken to bring them into the practical aspects of the field.  As we are nearing the end of the spring semester, an evaluation of the students' experiences are needed to support our faculty overall evaluation for their class.

Please complete the attached evaluation for each student that you supervised and return each evaluation directly to the student in a sealed envelope.  You will be able to save a copy to review with your students and/or to keep for your records, if desired.  We appreciate the time you have devoted to their training and to sharing your thoughts of their progress and areas in need for continued growth.  We consider this evaluation to be developmental in nature and seek to use it as a tool to direct our students toward developing into competent counselors.  We are thankful for your contribution to that effort.  Please complete by May 1st.

If this email has been sent to you and you are not the student's direct supervisor, please either inform me and/or if there is a way you are able to inform the appropriate individual that would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

I have attached both a PDF and a word document for your convenience.

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]