[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Student Participation in New Facutly Interview

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Apr 2 16:02:49 EDT 2014

Dear Counseling students,

I am writing to invite you to participate in the interview process of candidates to be interviewed for positions of professor in the counseling program.  Bringing in a new faculty member is a very important process as this person will be someone with whom we may work for many years and can have a direct impact on our students professional lives for some time. The faculty selection committee is very interested in student input and so if you are available we would welcome your participation to add the perspective of students to the process.  Additionally, while new faculty candidates engage students in a teaching session, the opportunity to informally talk with students is a bonus that is often welcomed.

We have two opportunities for students to meet with candidates and the days and times are listed below. If interested please RSVP with me indicating which session(s) and I will follow up with the location information.

April 9, 2014, 11:30 am. - noon

Thank you,

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Pratt Bldg.,  Room 227

O   718.780.4369
F    718.246.6351
E    Wendi.Williams at liu.edu<mailto:Wendi.Williams at liu.edu>>
W   Faculty Website<http://liu.edu/Brooklyn/Academics/Faculty/W/Wendi-Williams.aspx?rn=Faculty&ru=/Brooklyn/Academics/Faculty.aspx>

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]