[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Comprehensive Exam Packet

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Sep 13 11:27:21 EDT 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling students,

We are sending you the attached comprehensive exam packet, which includes information regarding our exam review session, suggested readings, and previous exams to use for studying.  Reminder that in order to take this exam, you must have completed at least 30 credits (including one specialty course) and must also see me to receive a signed registration form.

*The DEADLINE to register for this exam is on Friday, October 4th!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Department of Counseling & School Psychology

Counseling Comprehensive Exam & Review Session
Fall 2013

Review Session:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013
7:00pm-8:00pm