[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] CSP 665M/CSP 666M Schedule Change

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Oct 29 16:54:41 EDT 2013

Dear students,

In order to accommodate student needs, we are planning a schedule change for internship courses CSP 665M and CSP 666M for spring 2014.  Please see the revised schedule below:

CSP 665M "Mental Health Counseling Internship I", Wednesdays from 6:30pm-8:20pm with Dr. Ginsberg
CSP 666M "Mental Health Counseling Internship II", Tuesdays from 6:30pm-8:20pm with Dr. Owens

Please let me know if you have any questions about this modification.