[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring Practicum or Internship Placement Visit!

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:57:14 EDT 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a practicum or internship experience this spring, join Dr. Williams and myself at Reality House for a site visit on November 7th; please arrive at 1:50PM.  Reality House is located at: 8-13 Astoria Boulevard Astoria, NY 11102

Reality House offers a variety of services, such as:

*         medically supervised out-patient program

*         day and evening programs

*         group and individual counseling

*         mental health compliance counseling

*         relapse prevention

*         anger management

*         domestic violence

*         and more!

This program is looking to achieve cultural competency throughout the agency to respect each client and treat them in a dignified manner and to ensure feedback and continuous growth and excellence for their clients.

If you are interested in attending please email me: Christina Scheinberg at Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu> to inform me of your attendance.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,