[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] November events!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:53:28 EDT 2013

Dear students,

Attached you will find our CSP November events calendar.  I'd like to make special note of our Fall School Counselor Seminar, which will be held on November 6th from 5-7pm in LLC 124!  I've attached our flyer to this email.  Please RSVP to me if you plan on attending.

Thank you and have a nice weekend,