[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Like Us, Love Us, Join Us! -- Connect with the LIU-Brooklyn Counseling Online community

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:43:15 EDT 2013

Dear Students,

I am writing to invite you to join our LIU- Brooklyn Counseling Program’s social media community.  Please see the attached flyer to learn how to find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We are hopeful to facilitate accessible information and maintain our academic and professional connections with our current students and alumni.

Please feel free to join the conversation.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Department of Counseling and School Psychology

School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Pratt Bldg.,  Room 227

O   718.780.4369