[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Permission codes

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:41:57 EDT 2013

Dear students,

We have received permission codes for online spring 2014 course enrollment.  If you are registering for classes online (I.e. You are not a newly admitted student) and need permission codes for classes, please email me and I will send them to you.  Note that most 700 level classes as well as all fieldwork classes require permission codes for online enrollment.