[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring 2014 Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:17:27 EDT 2013

Dear Students,

Spring 2014 registration will begin as early as Monday, October 14th for many of you.  Please look out for an email from the Registrar's office with your registration notification.  Once you are notified, you may register online via your my.liu.edu accounts.  Attached is an online registration guide as well as the spring 2014 schedule.

*For new students, admitted this fall 2013 semester, please contact me to schedule an appointment to register in person.  I am in the office Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00am-5:00pm,  Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30am-6:30pm and Fridays from 9:00am-2:00pm.  Happy registering!