[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Practicum and Internship Opportunity

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Oct 2 15:02:10 EDT 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

If anyone is interested in a practicum or internship, you may apply to Bowery Residence Committee (BRC).  I have received the below email from the Director of Volunteer Services with specific instructions on how to apply.  Please follow them carefully.  Good luck.

Should any student be interested in pursuing an internship at BRC, as individuals they must submit a professionally written cover letting in the body of an email to my attention, and include their most current resume as either a Word or PDF attachment.  That cover letter should also detail what requirements they have for supervision, as well as any/all hours and days they must intern.  Upon review, if that individual is deemed a suitable fit, I will forward his/her information to our BRC programs/shelters and they in turn will contact that candidate directly to arrange an interview.

Contact: Rick Akin, Director of Volunteer Services
Email: RAkin at brc.org<mailto:RAkin at brc.org>