[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Internship Opportunity on Long Island

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Nov 13 15:01:46 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Federation Employment and Guidance Services, Inc. (FEGS) located at 445 Oak Street in Copiague is seeking a 600 hour internship placement for the upcoming semester and they have asked me to hand pick some candidates who may be a good fit.  They are looking for a student to work in their PROS Possibilities Program, the location is far from the university, so this may not work for all students.  If you have any interest in this please research the organization, let me know why you believe you would be a good fit, and forward me your resume and cover letter.

Best,