[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring 2014 Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:51:10 EST 2013

Dear students,

This is another friendly reminder that registration for Spring 2014 is open and underway.  Please register for classes online as soon as possible, via your my.liu.edu accounts.  I've attached the online registration manual to this email.

*If you have any health holds or bursar/financial holds, those will need to be resolved before you can register.  If you have any other holds, please contact me for assistance and/or to schedule a time to meet for registration.