[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Supervisor Evaluations of Student Interns

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:21:24 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are currently enrolled in practicum or internship courses, an email has been sent out to your supervisors with an evaluation that they are to complete about your practicum or internship experience this semester.

This evaluation is due no later than December 13th.  These evaluations can be submitted directly to your professor or back to me, in which I will assure your professor receives the evaluation for review.

Further, your logs are to be completed and signed in order to be submitted directly to your professors no later than the last week of classes.

I have also attached the evaluation in this email in case there are any problems.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,