[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] CORRECTION

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue May 21 12:05:35 EDT 2013

CORRECTION:

Good Morning All Counseling Students,

On Friday May 24, 2013 at 6pm Dr Williams will be holding an informational for anyone who is interested in applying to doctoral programs. She has asked me to reach out and pool together questions you would like her to discuss for that evening. Please send me your questions before Friday so I can comprise and send them to her. Thanks!

In addition we will be holding elections for the executive members of GSAC after the discussion. If you would like to run or vote for a seat, please attend.

Regards,

Lauren D’Mello