[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] GSAC Graduate School Discussion

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue May 21 10:55:47 EDT 2013

*Please see message below*

Good Morning All Counseling Students,

On Friday May 24, 2013 at 6pm Dr Williams will be holding a graduate school discussion. She has asked me to reach out and pool together questions you would like her to discuss for that evening. Please send me your questions before Friday so I can comprise and send them to her. Thanks!

In addition we will be holding elections for the executive members of GSAC after the discussion. If you would like to run or vote for a seat, please attend.

Regards,

Lauren D’Mello

Laurendmello214 at gmail.com<mailto:Laurendmello214 at gmail.com>