[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] *NEW Marriage and Family Therapy M.S. and Adv. Certificate programs*

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri May 17 11:35:49 EDT 2013

Dear students,

The School of Education is proud to announce the addition of our new Marriage and Family Therapy M.S. And Advanced Certificates Programs to our Counseling and School Psychology Department!  We invite you to attend our Open House events on Tuesday, May 21st and Wednesday, June 12th from 5-6:30pm in Pratt 251 to learn more about the programs.

Please forward this to anyone who may be interested!  Flyer attached.