[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer Child Abuse and School Violence Prevention workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed May 8 12:50:17 EDT 2013

Dear students,

We will be offering a Child Abuse Identification & Reporting workshop on Friday, June 7th from 5:30pm-7:45pm at 9 Hanover Place, 2nd floor.  This workshop is a graduation requirement for all Mental Health Counseling students.  We will also offer the workshop this fall.

If you are interested in registering, please let me know when you'd be able to visit the office for a registration card.