[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Graduate Student Association of Counseling (GSCA) Updates!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue May 7 12:43:01 EDT 2013

Dear students,

Please see message below from fellow classmate Lauren D'Mello regarding GSAC Updates:

NAMI WALK REMINDER

Reminder for anyone who would still like to participate, the NAMI walk is on Saturday May 11, 2013 and you must register first before participating. We will be meeting at South Street Seaport where the walk will begin.  Please email me your contact info so we can meet on that day before the walk. The information is listed below:

Location: South Street Seaport