[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Supervisor Evaluations

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Thu Mar 28 15:25:25 EDT 2013

Dear Practicum and Internship Counseling Students,

I have recently sent out student evaluations that your practicum and internship supervisors are to complete.  These are to be submitted no later than May 1st, sooner would be better!  Please ensure that your supervisors have received this email requesting them to complete an evaluation.  If your supervisor has not received this email or is having trouble with the link and the process of completing the evaluation, please notify me as soon as possible!  Thank you.

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>