[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Counseling Seminar-April 1st!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Mar 20 12:39:04 EDT 2013

Dear students,

This is a friendly reminder for our upcoming Counseling Seminar, "Multicultural Counseling in an International and Crisis Context" on Monday, April 1st from 5:30pm-7:30pm in HS 119.  We are very excited to bring this panel of experienced counselors, educators, and advocates to our campus to discuss their work with you all!  If you plan on attending, please RSVP to me via email as soon as possible.  See attached flyer for more information.

Take care,