[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] GSAC

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Mar 8 16:39:40 EST 2013

Good Afternoon,

I would all like to welcome you to join GSAC (Graduate Students Association of Counseling). I'm currently in the process of working out an available space to hold our next meeting. I will send an email to notify everyone of this location and time as soon as it's verified. In addition, anyone who is willing to participate in the association can sign up in the School of Education office. I will leave a sign-up sheet by the front desk where students can leave their contact info and signatures until next Friday. We need a minimum of 15 signatures to officially register with the Student Activities office, so please sign by next Friday.

Lastly today there will be a Comp Review in room 421 of the Pratt Building. Please let me know if you can attend.

Stay safe and warm!

Regards,

Lauren D'Mello