[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Practicum and Internship Placement!!

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Thu Mar 7 12:24:31 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

I have just met with Mr. David Schewe from Addiction Research and Treatment Corporation (ARTC), which has many locations, one of them being in Fort Green.  He informed me that he is open to interviewing practicum and internship students.

He seemed to be more open to the idea of a practicum student who was starting Summer II 2013 semester and who would then continue with his or her internship I and II into the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.

If you are interested, as always, I encourage you to research the organization to understand the population served. Please send your cover letter and resume to Mr. Schewe at: dschewe at artcny.org

Good luck!

Christina

Christina Scheinberg