[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] NOMINATE TODAY: Graduation Award in Mental Health Counseling Excellence

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Thu Mar 7 09:44:22 EST 2013

Dear Students,

As graduation day approaches (just 2 ½ months), we are preparing for the ways we will honor you, your studies and your time here at LIU – Brooklyn.  One element of this a Graduation Award in Mental Health Counseling Excellence.

There are several criteria for this award, including grade point average and exceptional professional dispositions.  Additionally, we consider the degree the student’s peers hold him or her in high esteem.

I am writing today to solicit your nominations of a classmate in the Mental Health Counseling program you feel would be an ideal recipient for this award.  Please provide the name of the person and the reason(s) why you think they are representative of excellence in the Mental Health Counseling Program.

Nominations will remain confidential and should be submitted to me via email (wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>) by Thursday, March 7, 2013.  The awardee will be announced at the School of Education  Dean’s Reception. The time and date will be announced.

I thank you in advance for support of our program and celebration.

Sincerely,

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Department of Counseling and School Psychology

School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Pratt Bldg.,  Room 227

O   718.780.4369