[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Immediate Internship Opportunity!

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:24:06 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

I just spoke with Mr. Baxter, Director of Community Counseling and Mediation (CCM).  He is looking for 2-3 students to place as soon as possible.  He is interested in both practicum and internship students, however, if you are a practicum student, Mr. Baxter is asking that you are able to dedicate 3 days weekly of your time.  I encourage everyone to please research CCM and the type of work they do before calling Mr. Baxter.  He will set up an interview and screening process on a first come first serve basis.  He is looking for someone who he trusts can work well with this population.  His phone number is below and he asks that you call him if you are interested.

Community Counseling and Mediation
Mr. Baxter
718-935-9201 X209

Good luck!