[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer 2013 Permission Codes

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Mar 4 13:45:42 EST 2013

Dear students,

We have received permission codes for all summer 2013 counseling courses.  If you are able to enroll online at this time and need a permission code, please contact me and I will send you the appropriate code.  I am also re-sending the attached summer 2013 schedule for your review.  Please note that this schedule is still tentative and subject to change, as mentioned in previous emails.