[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Reading Room Reminder!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Jun 18 13:26:14 EDT 2013

Dear students,

This is another friendly reminder to RSVP for our Reading Room in July!

Attached the flyer with more information on the first book selection and meeting time.  We very much look forward to sharing in this experience with you on July 11th!

First book selection:

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Color Blindness
Michelle Alexander

Take care,