[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Graduate Assistantship Applications Available for Fall 2013

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Thu Jul 18 14:09:17 EDT 2013

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Dear Students,

Applications are now being accepted for fall 2013 graduate assistantships – deadline is August 15th. All applications must be submitted directly to Dean Maria Vogelstein in M-306 (Main Building, room 306 / maria.vogelstein at liu.edu<mailto:maria.vogelstein at liu.edu>) and must be accompanied by a current resume and transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted and can be obtained through your MY.LIU account - https://my.liu.edu/psp/MYPRD/?cmd=login).You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in order to be considered for assistantships.  Please do not bring completed applications to the School of Education offices.

If you wish to apply for a position within the School of Education, you must indicate that preference on the application, where indicated. Students whose experience and availability match our needs will be contacted for an interview. Please be sure to include your specific availability (days, times) on the application. Our office is not open on weekends.

Note: Unfortunately, due to limitations on credit allotments, we often receive more applications than available positions and are not able to hire all students. We encourage you to try again for the spring semester.

Please see below for the GA application, guidelines and deadlines:

  *   Graduate Assistantship Guidelines and Deadlines<http://liu.edu/%7E/media/Files/Brooklyn/FinancialServ/BrochuresForms/2012/BK_Graduate-Asst-GuideDeadline-12-13.ashx>
  *   Graduate Assistantship Application<http://liu.edu/%7E/media/Files/Brooklyn/FinancialServ/BrochuresForms/2012/BK-GRADASSIST_628.ashx>

Thank you!

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott
Office Manager / School of Education
Pratt Building – Room 210
Email – Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu>
Phone – 718.488.1055
Fax – 718. 488.3472
[cid:25465D67-73A7-4B9C-9D70-105B64CE76D6]

Please consider the environment before printing this email.[Description: cid:108461117 at 10082009-1DCB]