[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring '13 Child Abuse and School Violence Prevention workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:26:57 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

*One of the requirements for New York State Licensure and graduation from your program is the completion of a Child Abuse Identification and Reporting workshop.  Students must pick-up a registration card and submit it to the Registrar in order to enroll.  If you'd like me to prepare a registration card and leave it in my box for pick-up, I can do so, but please note that cards must be picked up within 5 days and submitted to the Registrar for prompt enrollment.  In your email, please indicate which section you are interested in.

The fee for the course is $45 (LIU-School of Education students only).

The Spring 2013 Child Abuse Identification & Reporting workshop will be offered as follows:

ALCX 702: Child Abuse Reporting & Identification (9:30am -11:45am)

Section 1: Saturday, February 23rd
Section 2: Saturday, March 23rd
Section 3: Saturday, April 20th

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.