[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] field work placement help

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Mon Feb 25 13:28:32 EST 2013

Dear Students,

I am attempting to compile a list of sites that current students are able to complete their 10 hours of field work.  I see that many of you have completed this assignment, either in CSP 706, 709 or 712.  It would be greatly appreciated and helpful if you were able to share these sites with me, so that I can touch base with them and determine if they are still accepting students for this portion of their experience.  Thank you.

Christina

Christina Scheinberg

CSP Field Coordinator

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>