[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Reminder: GSAC Meeting, Tonight 5:30 pm, 251 Pratt Bldg.

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:08:10 EST 2013

Hello all,

This message is to serve as a reminder that our newly forming Graduate Student Association in Counseling (GSAC) is meeting today at 5:30 pm in room 251 of the Pratt Bldg.  I encourage you all to get active and support the health of your experience in the program through your involvement.

If you are not able to attend, but want to be involved reach out to your classmate, Lauren D'Mello for more information. Her email can be found on the flyers around the department.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs

Department of Counseling and School Psychology

School of Education

Long Island University - Brooklyn

One University Plaza

227 Pratt Building