[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] IMPORTANT: Counseling Program Class Schedules

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:47:55 EST 2013

Dear Counseling Students,

I am writing to provide you all with tentative course schedules for classes to be offered Summer (Sessions I and II) and Fall 2013/Spring 2014. It is my hope that having this information ahead of time will facilitate your planning relative to completing your course of study.

Whether a course runs is contingent upon the student enrollment and/or availability of a suitable instructor for that class.  No course can run with fewer than 12 students.  Please note that the Summer, Fall and Spring schedules are the program's standard course sequences. We are hopeful the stability of the schedule will facilitate your academic planning.

While many of you register independently, it may be helpful to talk about your schedule. Please be in contact with Raven Maldonado-Brown (raven.maldonado at liu.edu<mailto:raven.maldonado at liu.edu>) to discuss any questions/concerns you may have.

Hope you are all off to wonderful to start to your work this semester.

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Pratt Bldg.,  Room 227
O   718.780.4369