[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Discovery Day March 27th Submission Deadline Feb 28th

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:07:06 EST 2013

Dear students,

*Special message from Dr. Williams:

Have you completed research and/or a research proposal while attending LIU? Would you like to present your work in a poster presentation?  LIU hosts Discovery Day during the spring semester each year. This year the event will be on March 27th and the deadline for submissions is Thursday, February 28, 2013.

On Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 (5-6 pm) I will host a poster development session to talk more about Discovery Day and also work with students to transition a project and/or class presentation (consider work you have done for CSP 708 or 709, for example) into a poster suitable for presentation for the Discovery Day activities.  We will meet in room 251 of the Pratt Bldg.  If you are interested please RSVP with Raven at raven.maldonado at liu.edu<mailto:raven.maldonado at liu.edu>.

I look forward to meeting with you all and discussing your research. This is a great opportunity to experience discussing your research and an item that can be included on your curriculum vita for those interested in further graduate study. We will talk more about this during the session.

Dr. Williams