[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] NYMHCA Alerts!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:36:24 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling students,

Please see the open letter/alert below from the NY Mental Health Counselor Association and take action for your future careers as Mental Health Counselors!

Dear Colleague:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-new-york-state-legislature-amend-scopes-of-practice-of-licensed-mh-practitioners-to-include-diagnosis

>  We are now only a few weeks away from our April 5th & 6th Counselor Educator Meeting at the Albany Marriott!  The deadline for registration is March 15th so go to NYMHCA.org to register now!!

New York Mental Health Counselors Association
1-800-4-NYMHCA
NYMHCA.org